Êàòåãîðèÿ: ÀÐÇÍÈ - 03.07.2005 |
Íîâîñòü îò: Admin |
Chief of Laboratory
Tel. (+374-10) 223257
Anticorrosive Enamel has the following quality:
• the coatings on the basis of the Enamel protect the metal in the acid, alkaline and salt solutions, oil-products and others
• the Enamel usage is possible at negative air temperatures (about 25 degrees below zero)
• it is permissible to coat by the Enamel damp metallic surfaces, old paint, as well as rusted metal (up to 100 mkm of rust thickness), wood, concrete surfaces etc.
• hardening (polymerization) of the coating may take place at air negative temperature, at high humidity and also under water.
The Enamel and its modifications are intended for anticorrosive protection of apparatuses, underground and ground pipelines and constructions, of agricultural goods and melioration techniques, of responsible carrying constructions (bridges, trusses, supports), sea ships, for water isolation and others.
The coating on the basis of the Enamel protect the metal in sulphuric, hydrochloric and other acids, alkaline and salt solutions, oil-products and others. In particular, they are corrosion-resisting in the boiling 30% sulphuric acid during more than 4,5 hours, in the 30% water solution of the caustic soda at 50 oC, in the machine oil at 50 oC, in the sea water for a long time, at ozone atmosphere during more than 10 hours (at electric discharge condition under low temperatures). Some versions of the paint are fire resistant in spirit-lamp fire (600-650 oC) during 1 hour.
The temperature limits of coating application (in the case of long exploitation) in high corrosive conditions are from –20 to +80 oC.
The coatings are distinguished by broad diapason of physical-mechanical properties and by variety of colors (green, red, yellow and others, except white).
It is permissible to coat by the Enamel damp metallic surfaces, old paint (e.g. alkyd paint), as well as rusted surfaces of metal (up to 100 mkm of rust thickness), wood, brick, concrete surfaces etc.
The Enamel usage is possible both at possitive as well as at negative air temperatures (up to –25 oC).
Hardening of the coatings may take place under ordinary air conditions, at high humidity and also under water.
Together with the technological advantages the Enamel possesses also of other valuable properties such as: it is one-packed, it can be used without a hardener and it is long viable.
Owing to the complex of properties and being economical the Enamel surpasses the known foreign analogues of the corresponding purpose.
The Comparison of the Chemicaly Resistant Enamel
with Foreign Analogues
1. The enamel is one-paked, as it is used without a hardener and doesn’t require preliminary mixing the components before use.
2. The enamel protects the metal in hot acid and alkali solutions, in sea water, in oil-products, at atmospheric conditions etc.
3. The enamel can cover both the clean metallic surfaces and the rusted surfaces (up to 100 mkm of rust thickness) without the preliminary cleaning of the steel surface.
4. It is permissible to coat by the enamel damp metallic surfaces, old paint, wood, brick, concrete surfaces etc.
5. The enamel can cover metal surfaces both at positive as well as at negative temperatures, at high humidity etc.
6. Hardening (polymerizing) of the coatings may take place both at the thermal treatment and under ordinary air conditions, at high humidity and also under water.
7. The enamel has long viablity – it is best to no less than 12 months.
8. Some versions of the paint is fireresistant in spirit-lamp fire (500-600 0C) during 1hour.
9. The coatings after final hardening ecologically and sanitary-hygienically are safe and can be used for contact with food-products.